OMNIMATE Device Connectivity and Electronics Housings
Components, Services and Support
Our wide, applications-based product line includes PCB terminals and PCB connectors, panel feed-through terminal blocks, and electronics housings for industrial applications with emphases on signal processing and power electronics.
As a pioneering and leading provider of device connectivity, Weidmüller supports the entire design-in process with deep-rooted application expertise and proven know-how in finding solutions. Our global design-in support provides the perfect connection between products and services.
OMNIMATE Signal includes PCB terminals and PCB plug-in connectors for devices used in automation and control in particular for sensor/actuator interfaces and power supplies.
The main advantages are:
- Application-oriented connection systems from clamping-yoke screw connection to PUSH IN spring cage connections (PIT)
- All-purpose usage with pitches from 3.50 to 10.00 mm
- Process security and significant gains in efficiency thanks to SMT assembly and reflow soldering
- Space saving multi-row and multi-level designs
OMNIMATE Power includes PCB terminals and PCB plug-in connectors and panel feed-through terminal blocks for use in power electronics, particularly in inverters, frequency converters, servo drives, heavy-duty power supplies and motor starters.
The main advantages are:
- Simple device approval in accordance with UL 600V
- Seamless scalability from compact plug-in connectors with 2.5 mm² PUSH IN spring cage connectors (PIT) through to sturdy screw connections for 50 mm²
- Application oriented solutions for motor connections with pluggable shields and higher safety requirements
Panel Feed-Through Terminals
The ideal packaging for industrial electronics for mounting on 35 mm DIN rails in the electrical cabinet. They offer a future-proof platform for the control, signal conversion and machine safety application areas.
- Built-in housing systems forming a "protective cover" for electronic modules, they offer individual design, efficient SMT processing and innovative operation in widths of up to 67 mm and with up to 72 srew connections.
- Small housings in 6 mm disk or clamp design with 8 connections.
- Assembly housing made of extruded profiles, can be variably or individually shortened or assembled together modularly. The freely accessible PCB surface allows installation of bulky elements or PCB terminals and PCB connectors.
OMNIMATE Service and Support
With Services plus Support for your customized solution.
Take advantage of our service and support combination for optimizing your design-in process – from the specification stage to component integration