FieldPower® is the flexible, economic solution for decentralized power distribution in mechanical and plant engineering, at airports, in intra-logistics, motorcar production and anywhere there is a need to distribute power over long distances. The innovative solution includes PowerBox distribution boxes, maintenance switches, plug-in connectors (optionally with fuse function), prefabricated cable sets and a full range of accessories.
The power is distributed via an uncut round or flat cable. The pick-off is done at any suitable position close to the consuming device using the PowerBox with IDC technology. Branches and outgoing feeders to starters and frequency inverters are realized as "pluggable" or "fixed". This reduces the length of cable runs and shortens installation time. FieldPower® reduces the overall costs of the project and increases flexibility for extending the plant or in the event of subsequent redesigns.
The benefits are impressive:
- All-in-one – the PowerBox for universal application as feeder, extension and as two-way T-output
- Prefabricated cables or fabrication on the spot
- Current-carrying capacity up to 30 A in branches or outgoing and feed circuits
- Construction of line, tree and network structures
- Free choice between three IP protection classes depending on application site
FieldPower® applications at a glance: